Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Waiting for tags

With all the hemming, washing, ironing and folding I have done in the last two days it seems like this pile should be taller! There are 8 rugs, 13 placemats and 6 dish towels in this picture.  I cut two more rugs off the Union this evening. They are relaxing and will get hemmed and washed tomorrow and will be added to the pile waiting to get price tags. My first event of the year is in about 18 days!

It would be so nice if I could just sit and weave for hours every day but life just gets in the way. Some days I just want to throw my phone away. Ever have those days? Yesterday I kiddingly sent my husband a text that said, "Dear family. I have moved." No forwarding address, nothing. Of course I would never do that but it sure would be nice to disappear for a few days. Just me in my studio all alone. Sounds good to me!







Linda

2 comments:

  1. I know the feeling.

    Just keep on thinking about Niagara Falls! LOL

    your pile of treasures look wonderful!!!

    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    Karen and Steve
    (Our Blog) RVing: Small House... BIG Backyard
    http://kareninthewoods-kareninthewoods.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pile is getting bigger. You will have lots for you show. Yes, I know what you mean about running away.

    ReplyDelete