Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year! I hope this year will be filled with love, laughter, family, good friends and lots of weaving!

This will be the year I build up my weaving inventory. That is what I said last year but it didn't happen. We bought another house that eventually became my weaving studio and then I had double knee replacement. Those two things consumed most of my year! So now, this year is it. I begin on Wednesday. So if you are in the neighborhood stop by and say hello!



So, until next time Emma, Esau, Max and Kami and I wish you the very best of the new year!

Linda

5 comments:

  1. How cute! Hopefully you will be able to weave to your hearts content.
    betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! Max is adorable! Happy new productive and painless year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Emma is getting a beautiful fleece on her! I bet you can't wait for shearing day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm looking forward to seeing the studio tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kami is so cute. Her fleece is long but she really does not look like a sheep.

    ReplyDelete