Saturday, December 30, 2017

What is happening today

Looking at my inventory I decided I definitely need to weave more dish towels. Lots more. So I got busy winding a warp. My usual thing to do is to have a natural colored cotton warp and use a natural colored cotton weft. For a bit of color I weave a one inch stripe at either end. Not very exciting but here is the thing. My customers like it. I have tried to do things differently and people will come to me at shows looking for dish towels and see the new ones and say they like what I had before. Do what works, right?




Cold weather is moving in. 37 degrees for a high today with 16 degrees for tonight. Tomorrow we are supposed to have 28 degrees for a high with night time temperature of 13! Winter finally made it to the south. I don't mind the cold but some snow to go with it sure would be nice. I can always hope, right?

Until next time,

Linda
www.pineridgehandwovens.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment