Sunday, May 8, 2011

Sorting through stash

Happy  mother's day to all the mom's out there!

I have been trying to clean out a barn of my stash. I have found things I forgot I had! It had been stored in large trash bags, knotted tightly and then put into totes. I have lots of sheets that will be cut up for rugs.








My husband says I have enough to last the rest of my life! Hmmmm, not sure about that but who knows.

Here is a picture of the beginning of a rug I am working on. This picture was taken when I was trying to decide if I wanted to use this weft or not. I have since removed it and woven a hem. I still have a bunch of this thick wool I want to get woven up. This may be the week! I hope so then I will have an empty spot on the shelves for the sheets!





Linda

2 comments:

  1. I bet you have a fleece or two in that stash!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That wool would make a nice rug. It is nice to find surprises that you forgot about in your stash.

    ReplyDelete