Tuesday, May 1, 2012

My new desk

Antique shops and Goodwill are some of my favorite places to shop. I don't really go hoping to find a particular thing. I just like to look. Last week this is what I found at my local Goodwill. It is a portable wine bar. I thought it would make a perfect desk for craft shows! Neat huh?




Underneath the top are slots for wine glasses. I was thinking about removing them but then I thought this basket might slide under there. It does! Now I have some extra storage.

There are holes on the bottom for wine bottles but I am going to put my plastic bags there. I believe this is going to work well for me. Now I will have a place for my customers to write checks and I will have a place for the receipt book, calculator, etc. I will be trying it out this weekend at an antique/craft festival.

Linda

6 comments:

  1. It is perfect. I hope that it works for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful find!!!! And, you're being so "green" when you reuse items!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great find. I love to find a deal and to find something that I can repurpose.

    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool I like that! I love to bargain shop also.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is going to be perfect! Hope your show is good.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Linda, this is just perfect! Very unique indeed.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete