Monday, March 7, 2016

i am here again

Well, I figured out how to use the tablet, kind of, and I now have internet at home so here goes. I had thought of giving up on the blog but then I thought I would give it one more try.

One year ago two little does were born here on a cold 27 degree day. We had rain, snow and sleet. In a break in the weather my doe gave birth to two cute Nigoras.

The red one I named Marigold and the white one Daisy.

Here they are one year later.
Mom is in the back. Aren't they sweet? I am hoping they shed like their mother and I won't have to shear.

I have been weaving rugs this winter. Here are six I took off the loom recently.I used a very thick yarn for weft for all except the one in the far back. For that I used nylon strips from Great Northern Weaving. Now I need to machine hem them and I will be done.
II 


Until next time.

1 comment:

  1. You'll be getting some fine fiber from your little girls!!! How fun!

    ReplyDelete