Sunday, June 18, 2017

Meet Fiona

Recently I had the opportunity to buy a Leichester Longwool sheep. I tried to talk myself out of it. I had a few reasons to say no. I did find a couple who were interested in buying one. On the way they asked why I was not getting one so I told them. Around here no one wants to shear one sheep. They want a minimum of 25 sheep. I will never own more than one! They had a solution for that problem. I can take the sheep to their farm when they get their sheep sheared. Hmmm. I still thought, no, but when I got to the place that was selling them I was asked, are you sure you don't want one? Okay I caved in and told the owners to catch me one too.

Meet Fiona. She is nine weeks old. Isn't she sweet? Introducing her to my livestock guarding dog sure wasn't fun but they became friends in short order.








Until next time,
Linda


No comments:

Post a Comment