Friday, January 27, 2012

Back on the loom bench again!

I finally got to the studio today and did something productive! I wove half a dish towel. Is that all you say? For me it is a big deal. I haven't sat at a single loom there since before my surgery. It felt so good to be weaving again that I just sat there and relished the moment. This is what I have done so far. Hershey, my Netherland Dwarf rabbit was so happy for the company.





I have recently gotten back to knitting hats again. I would show you a picture but they both sold while I was knitting them. I was knitting one and a woman wanted to buy it. A week later I was knitting another when she picked up her hat and she wanted that one too!

I have been thinking about which shows I want to do this year. I have decided on five so far and I am considering a sixth. They are pretty spread apart. One in May, June and the rest in October and November. Pretty ambitious for me. I hope I am up to it!

Have a great weekend!

Linda

3 comments:

  1. Oh, I'm happy for your return! Happy weaving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you got down to the studio! I know you enjoyed working on your towels.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad you are able to get back to weaving. I just love your towels. Isn't if fun to get back to what you love to do.

    ReplyDelete