Wednesday, December 21, 2011

I am still here

Two weeks and a day after my knee replacement surgery finds me still at the physical therapy rehab center. It has been a difficult two weeks but I believe things are looking up. I sure hope so!

My wonderfully funny husband thought I needed a Christmas tree in my room. Want to see what he brought? It is a Charley Brown tree!




I would like to take this time to wish all of you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. May this new year be filled with God's blessings.

Linda

6 comments:

  1. oh that sweet little pitiful tree is just ADORABLE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will you be able to go home for Christmas? I sure hope so! Do they have Indians chasing you around the rehab center yet?

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the tree!!! Have a very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are exactly where you need to be. Plus, I know for a fact that the food at your Center is fabulous! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Linda, I was so hoping you were home. I have been busy and haven't e-mailed you, but have been thinking of you. Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete